ΔΙΕΘΝΗΣ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΟΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΚΗ [OPEN]
- understand & become skilful in managerial decision-making
with emphasis on corporate financial management
- determine the financial resources to attain key corporate
- increase the economic and social added value of the firm
1.Discuss the primary role of the financial system in the economy and describe the two basic ways in which fund transfers take place.
2.Discuss direct financing and the important role that investment banks play in this process.
3.Describe the primary and secondary markets and explain why secondary markets are so important to business.
4.Explain why money markets are important financial markets for large companies.
1.Explain the three perspectives from which financial statements can be viewed.
2.Describe common-sized financial statements, explain why they are used and be able to prepare and use them to analyse the historical performance of a firm.
3.Discuss how financial ratios facilitate financial analysis and be able to compute and use them to analyse a firm’s performance.
1.Explain the relation between risk and return.
2.Describe the two components of a total holding period return and calculate this return for an asset.
3.Explain what an expected return is and calculate the expected return for an asset.
4.Explain what the standard deviation of returns is, explain why it is especially useful in finance and be able to calculate it.
- major steps involved in a capital budgeting decision
- how to calculate PV of a stream of future cash flows
- Net Present Value (NPV) rule & how to apply it to investment decisions
- why a project’s NPV is a measure of value it creates
- how to use NPV rule to choose between projects of different sizes or different useful lives
- how financial system works - functions it performs
- how to estimate external funds required
- to finance firm growth
- differences in debt vs. equity capital
- how firms raise capital in financial markets
- how to value securities issued by firms
Ανοικτό Ακαδ. Μάθημα
Αρ. Επισκέψεων : 2727
Αρ. Προβολών : 7355
- - Δεν υπάρχουν ανακοινώσεις -